SAINT LAURENT | Stock Associate (Bond Street) in London
Position: Stock Associate
The Stock Controller contributes to increasing the store turnover through following seamless processes of stock control in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements. Reporting directly to the Stock Manager, the Stock Controller plays a fundamental part in managing store operations efficiently and effectively.
- Follow-up and control the monthly turning inventories and specific action plans
- Support with preparation of e the annual inventory and look for any discrepancies
- Help identify consistent level of stock to achieve sales target
- Significant experience in stock handling
- Attention to deal and organisational skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||SAINT LAURENT | Stock Associate (Bond Street) in London|
|Hiring Organization||SAINT LAURENT|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on SAINT LAURENT Jobs Site..