Safety Support Specialist - Engineering Jobs in UAE | Emirates Careers
Safety Support Specialist – Engineering
Job: Full Time
To investigate incidents and accidents involving Emirates Groups Engineering, in accordance with the relevant internal and external standards and practices, and provide specialist support to Safety Manager on specific aviation safety matters. Conduct safety investigations and produce investigation reports that identify root cause, systemic safety hazards and deficiencies to Engineering, and containing recommendations to prevent future occurrences and enhance operational safety.
- Conduct investigations of safety incidents involving Emirates Group staff, aircraft, equipment and associated facilities under the guidance of the Safety Manager to identify the causal factors and propose recommendations to avoid re-occurrence and improve the overall safety levels.
- Support the Safety Manager in collecting factual information from the involved operations departments relating to a safety incident that is under formal Group Safety investigation. Depending on the severity of the incident short notice support may be required.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of safety data and present statistical summaries to the Safety Manager highlighting significant trends and occurrences. Act as a delegate of the Safety Manager in Senior Management meetings as and when needed.
- Provide assistance and guidance to the operations departments to identify and assess the hazards present in their departments. Develop hazard prevention plans to assist in the achievement of their safety targets.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on safety critical procedures and undergo specialized training as needed to ensure effective support and recommendations are provided to operations management.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent).
- Experience in Medical/Safety.Ground Safety : 5+ Years.
- Require qualification related to a safety investigation role or equivalent specialised professional qualifications such as an Aircraft Accident Investigator qualification.
- Require aviation industry experience, including carrying out safety investigations and demonstrating strong technical report writing skills.
- Familiar with modern safety management systems, safety databases, systemic investigation techniques, human factors and risk management.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Emirates Group
|Title||Safety Support Specialist – Engineering Jobs in UAE | Emirates Group Career|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Career Jobs Site..