Safety Investigator Airworthiness | Etihad Engineering Careers
Position: Safety Investigator Airworthiness
The Safety Investigator-Airworthiness reports directly to Manager Quality Safety Investigation and is responsible for leading the investigation go-team and representing the company in compliance with the GCAA CAR SMS Iss 06.
- Performing internal safety investigations of non-routine occurrences and incidents related to the airworthiness of the aircraft
- Analyzing and interpreting factual information gathered from investigations Identifying safety recommendations to the organization in order to avoid repeated safety incidents.
- Assessing the severity of safety incidents to determine the extent of the company’s response to an incident.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to engineering, safety or aviation is recommended.
- Successful completion of an aviation Safety Management System training course.
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Recommended).
Etihad Airways is the second flag carrier airline of the United Arab Emirates.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Safety Investigator Airworthiness | Etihad Engineering Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Etihad Airways Site..