Rolls-Royce Motors | Vehicle Technician Jobs in Goodwood
Position: Rolls-Royce Motors
As a self-motivated and fully qualified Vehicle Technician with exceptionally high standards and attention to detail, who is able to carry out initial analysis to identify the root cause of problems, you will thrive in a busy and challenging environment. You will be working to achieve the defined quality standards and production volume targets.
- Rectification of all vehicle components using the defined processes whilst ensuring customer expectations are achieved.
- Determine root cause of problems and feedback causing factors to Process Supporter.
- Identify causes of component failure and determine process owner.
- City & Guilds – Level 3 Diploma in light vehicle maintenance and repair principles (or equivalent).
- Experience with vehicle electronics diagnosis, repair and coding is essential.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry, specifically rectification methods on fully assembled vehicles.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Rolls-Royce Motors | Vehicle Technician Jobs in Goodwood|
|Hiring Organization||Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on BMW Group Jobs Site..