Risk Control Analyst Jobs in London 2023 | Chevron Careers UK
Position: Risk Control Analyst
The Risk Control Analyst performs, market risk analytics, daily risk reporting, VaR modeling/analytics and correlation analysis for Crude, Products, Liquids, Natural Gas and/or LNG. Also, provide daily measures of performance and limit adherence, plus enforce a controlled trading environment.
- Daily analysis of the trading positions and VaR, on an aggregate portfolio basis down to the trading portfolio level.
- Monitor trading activity daily against established Policy 190D trading authority limits.
- Work with IT and RC regional teams on system and ad-hoc projects driving adoption of digital tools, global alignment and timely implementations.
- Understanding and experience in VaR modeling/analysis.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of commodity price volatilities, correlations, absolute prices, VaR or other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- With 2 or more years’ experience in a Market Risk role (preferred) or Trading Environment
- Understanding of the underlying fundamentals of commodity and product flow.
- Ability to apply this understanding in relation to Chevron internal policies.
- Ability to analyze large data sets to enable insightful analysis that explains drivers in exposure, P&L and VaR to Supply & Trading organization.
|Title||Risk Control Analyst Jobs in London 2023 | Chevron Careers UK|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Chevron Jobs Site..