Retail Support Coordinator Jobs in London | Tiffany & Co. Careers
Position: Retail Support Coordinator
The Retail Support Coordinator will be responsible for implementing the clienteling strategies and the CRM programs within the market.They will partner with the market’s Retail Director to create a high-performance clienteling culture
- Deploy activities that provide direction and support for client development & acquisition initiatives for retail teams.
- Partner with each store to increase business opportunities, drive customer loyalty and increase purchase frequency. Communicate KPIs and align market activities to meet and exceed established goals.
- In partnership with the Retail Director, champion and lead the clienteling strategy across the market.
- 3-5 years within a retail environment, services, hospitality or CRM (luxury preferred)
- Previous experience with client data base
- Comfortable with customer data analysis and interpretation, previous usage of Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in sales and service delivery and building performance against targets
|Title||Retail Support Coordinator Jobs in London | Tiffany & Co. Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Tiffany & Co.|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Tiffany & Co. Jobs Site..