Retail Capacity & Flow Planner Specialist | IKEA Jobs in Jebel Ali
Retail Capacity & Flow Planner Specialist- IKEA
Job: Full Time
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas.
You be an expert in assessing store capacity and optimal replenishment solution for the stores in the market. You are responsible to balance commercial and supply needs and opportunities with store capacity and support the optimal use of available store capacity, resulting in the highest level of customer perceived availability at the lowest possible costs and support long term profitability. You to link the retail market with global supply logistics strategies to secure end to end approach I the execution of the logistics processes
- Maintain information and tools regarding the available and planned retail capacities (short, mid and long term)
- Create minimum five years capacity plan for the country /market and secure regular review of capacity: selling and storage units.
- Identify gaps between existing and needed capacities and provide Country Management team with suggested solutions to manage imbalances
- Provide Retail Country Management with store capacity analysis Range Dimensioning Strategy, Store Range Classification, Pricing information, Establishment plans/Market Penetration Plan/Multichannel Distribution Network
- Provide planned size / capacity of new stores input to expansion team based on the Sales to Range to Space/Sales to Range to Volume relation
- Support expansion team with timely and efficient replenishment for new or rebuilding stores in co-operation with supply chain partners
- 3-5 years experience of working in Retail and/or logistic role, including previous experience of leading others
- Ability to show potential to apply tactical and operational thinking
- Excellent skills in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods.
- Deep knowledge about existing capacity solutions and their impact on the logistic operations
- Good understanding and activity use all IKEA manuals particularly In Store Logistic and RSI the IKEA way manuals
- Good understanding of the business plan process in the country
- Good understanding and actively use all IKEA manuals, particularly In-store Logistics and Retail Supply Integration the IKEA way manuals.
- Good skills in supporting an efficient and cost-effective commercial performance.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Al Futtaim
|Title||Retail Capacity & Flow Planner Specialist | IKEA Jobs in Jebel Ali|
|Hiring Organization||Al Futtaim Private LLC Company|
|Job Location||Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.