Respiratory Therapist * - Al Jalilah Children Specialty Hospital in Dubai
Job: Full Time
- Provides individualized and comprehensive patient care accountable for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care provided.
- Monitors and documents the patient’s condition, interventions, and the effectiveness of care.
- Accurately recite patient’s respiratory assessment and patient status during doctor’s rounds. Suggest and discuss with the doctors for the modification of treatment to meet the high-quality standard of respiratory care for the patient.
- Provides advanced emergency airway care according to approved protocol.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Care/Therapy from an accredited institute/college/university
- Minimum two (2) years as a respiratory therapist clinical experience in hospital dealing with pediatric patients
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Respiratory Therapist * – Al Jalilah Children Specialty Hospital in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Al Jalilah Children Specialty Hospital|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Dubai Government Jobs Site..