Position: Resource Planning Specialist
The Resource Planning Specialist is responsible to develop, analyse and maintain medium and short term plans (staff and equipment) and rosters for the assigned business area in line with business plans, strategy and Service Level Agreement (SLA) .
- Facilitate all the activities relating to the manpower and equipment budgets in the various departments of the business area and overseas Joint Venture Companies, during the annual budget process.
- Conceptualise, develop, and empower line managers on resource deployment rules keeping in view business plans, strategy & specific service level agreements with customer airlines.
- Transform/model these rules in the resource management system.
- Formulate and apply mathematical modelling & statistical analysis and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret What-if? scenarios.
- Challenge where required to optimise the resource plans for increased efficiencies.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in engineering or scientific discipline. Industrial Engineering is preferred.
- IE qualification including development of all relevant techniques.
- System user training required on INFORM suite.
|Title||Resource Planning Specialist, dnata Airport Ops Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on The Emirates Group Jobs Site..