Regulatory Affairs Manager - Ad Promo | Abbott Jobs in Witney, UK
Regulatory Affairs Manager – Ad Promo
With a track record of innovation and development, Abbott Diabetes Care designs, develops and manufactures leading-edge glucose monitoring systems for use in both home and hospital settings. We have a Global Centre of Excellence for Medical Devices based in Witney, Oxfordshire. The site has been instrumental in the research, development and manufacture of the FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System as well as exciting developments in the Libre family including FreeStyle Libre 2, FreeStyle Libre 3 and the FreeStyle Libre Sense system. We are passionate about doing work that improves the quality of people’s lives.
REGULATORY AFFAIRS ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS MANAGER to join us on our growth journey. The Regulatory Affairs Ad & Promo Manager is responsible for providing commercial regulatory strategy and leadership to enable the global business to meet its commercial needs in a compliant manner.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets for MHE units
- Achieve pre-determined gross margin on sales
- Give a regular feedback on the market & competitors’ activities to the management via prompt and regular reporting
- Enhance customer base in the designated territory
- Achieve and maintain high CSI rating
- Proactive involvement and contribution towards the growth of the Linde MHE Division
- Work within the parameters of company guidelines
- To be successful, you will be an experienced Regulatory Affairs professional, with a passion for content review, and an eagerness for leveraging technology in process implementation and improvement.
- Your experience will ideally have been gained in Medical Devices, however those with exposure to Pharmaceuticals and the wider Healthcare market would also be considered.
You will hold a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in engineering, science or a closely related discipline) or equivalent technical experience and demonstrated competence.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive individual who takes initiative and is able to work within a small team, but also interact on a wider business scale.
- You will need to have excellent communication and time management skills, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing and dynamic environment.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Abbott – UK
Regulatory Affairs Manager – Ad Promo | Abbott Jobs in Witney, UK
|Hiring Organization||Abbott Laboratories|
|Job Location||Witney, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Abbott Job Site..