Regulatory Affairs Coordinator | BBC Jobs in London
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator, Business & Legal Affairs
London, United Kingdom
The British Broadcasting Corporation is a public service broadcaster, headquartered at Broadcasting House in Westminster, London
As the Regulatory Affairs Coordinator, the core purpose of your role will be to provide administrative support to the Directory of Regulatory Affairs and the Regulatory Compliance Manager in the day to day management of the Ethics and Compliance programme. You will be an integral support function of the team that operates and manages BBC Studios legal, regulatory and policy risk
- Maintain the diary of the Director of Regulatory Affairs ensuring meetings are scheduled in a timely manner and conference telephone and video calls are scheduled as appropriate
- Assist in providing secretariat support to the Compliance and Risk Committee ensuring the Committee meetings run smoothly
- Assist in the production of regular reports to management including producing the Ethics and Compliance Incident Report to BBC Studios Compliance and Risk Committee
- Previous exposure in ethics and compliance or a demonstrable interest in the subject area will be advantageous
- Strong organisational skills, experience in diary management is essential
- Excellent writing skills including accurate report writing skills
- Proficient communicator, acting with discretion and maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UK – BBC
|Title||Regulatory Affairs Coordinator | BBC Jobs in London|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on BBC Job Site..