Regulatory Affairs Associate - Pharma Industry Jobs in UAE
Position: Regulatory Affairs Associate – Pharma Industry
We are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate- Pharma Industry for our trusted client to be based out of their office in Dubai.The Regulatory associate will lead, manage and provide strategic direction and oversight to the Country based CRL teams and above country regulatory teams to develop and execute regulatory strategies and plans for the country.
- Responsible for developing and enhancing relationships with key external agencies (Health Authorities/ agents, Distributers, etc.).
- Manage the HA/BoH interface throughout the development and lifecycle of a product.
- Active participation in local trade organization and effective communication to key stakeholders of key issues that could impact regulatory strategies or the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent i.e. degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, or a related life sciences. MSc, MBA or PhD may be an advantage
- Experience in regulatory affairs, preferably in human medicines minimum 2 years of experience (Associate role)
- Fluency in English and Arabic
|Title||Regulatory Affairs Associate – Pharma Industry Jobs in UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Transguard Group LLC|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Transguard Group Jobs Site..