Registered Midwife Jobs in Abu Dhabi at NMC Healthcare
Job: Full Time
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Assesses triages, monitors patients throughout labor and assists physicians with deliveries and patient care as per scope of practice. Provides antenatal, postnatal care, breastfeeding advice and support to women, their babies, their partners and families. Works within a team of professional and medical staff that includes doctors, nurses, other healthcare providers and visiting doulas. Rotates shifts to meet patient care requirements
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care given to patients in an effective and organized manner in Labor and Delivery unit.
- Performs initial assessment and reassessment of patients in Labor and delivery
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of electronic fetal monitoring using CTG and central monitoring system (i.e. OB TV)
- Participates in code drills as per requirement, is a member of the code blue team and assists with code purple (Obstetric Emergencies) as required.
- Monitors progress of laboring mothers, interprets fetal heart rate and notifies Physician when appropriate for progress or problems.
- Bachelor of Science degree in nursing or equivalent of at least 3 years’ study duration from an accredited program, plus midwifery Certificate (at least 1 year syllabus)
- Must have current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate.
- Must have current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certificate.
- Current license in country of origin and with HAAD license to practice in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Midwife in maternity hospital or appropriate setting is preferred.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Registered Midwife Jobs in Abu Dhabi at NMC Healthcare|
|Hiring Organization||NMC Specialty AUH|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on NMC Health Jobs Site..