Regional Planning Center (RPC) Manager | General Motors Dubai Careers
Position: Regional Planning Center (RPC) Manager
Managing a team of Inventory Analysts of the Regional Planning Center (RPC) performing the Aftersales service parts forecasting, planning, tracking and resolution to ensure collaborative achievements of GM International Business Units meeting their Key Performance Targets of the Global Aftersales – Supply Chain, Warehousing & Logistics.
- Provides input for Parts & Accessories Supply Chain Strategy.
- Develop and enhance standard methodologies by evaluating their existing processes and system datasets to create consistency with global strategies.
- Support and develop strategy and solutions to address business units Supply Chain concerns impacting their inventory planning.
- Understanding of automotive (or equivalent) supply chain and distribution networks
- Knowledge of Materials procedures, systems and functions.
- Solid understanding of SAP and materials forecasting and planning tools.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Regional Planning Center (RPC) Manager | General Motors Dubai Careers|
|Hiring Organization||General Motors|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on General Motors Jobs Site..