Recruiting Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Amazon in UAE Careers
Position: Recruiting Coordinator
The Recruitment Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and the candidate journey often providing candidates with their first impression of AWS. You will be responsible for scheduling candidate interviews, handling the coordination of event days, and database management.
- Schedule onsite and phone interviews, working directly with candidates and the hiring teams to ensure a smooth process.
- Take ownership of and drive all aspects of the recruitment process administration through pro-active communication and anticipation of candidate, interview and recruiter requirements.
- Prompt follow up and communication with candidates from initial contact to completion of the onsite interview.
- Degree in HR or any related field.
- Experience in Recruitment, HR, Admin, or related field.
- Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Recruiting Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Amazon in UAE Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Site..