Receptionist Jobs in Edinburgh | Hilton Careers UK
As a Team Member for the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian you are responsible for overseeing your department to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience in accordance with the True Waldorf Service Standards.
- Deliver Front Office operations to high standards
- Serve as a point of contact for regular and VIP Guests
- Complete daily admin duties
- Passion and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., formerly Hilton Hotels Corporation, is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts. Founded by Conrad Hilton in May 1919, the corporation is now led by Christopher J. Nassetta.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Receptionist Jobs in Edinburgh | Waldorf Astoria Careers UK|
|Hiring Organization||Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian|
|Job Location||Princes Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 2AB, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Hilton Hotels Jobs Site..