RAKBANK | Internal Controller Jobs in Dubai
Position: Internal Controller
To ensure that the insurance broker’s business and procedures taken in permitted fields of insurance activity are consistent with the provisions of the laws issued of the UAE in general and with the laws, regulations, instructions and decisions issued by the Insurance Authority (now CBUAE) in particular.
- Review the relevant laws and has the full knowledge of all laws, regulations and instructions issued by the Insurance Authority and the work of the insurance broker (and the subsequent amendments, or regulations and instructions issued thereafter), to be reviewed.
- Develop comprehensive internal control policies and procedures in insurance brokers that include an effective implementation of the regulations, instructions, internal audit guidelines and practices applied in the company’s activities, and should be approved by the board of directors.
- Ability to interact with senior management teams at the company, group and regulators.
Critical thinking; keeping abreast with regulatory changes and industry standards.
- Eye for detail, ability to promote the value of prudent risk management and controls.
- Experience in internal control and/or audit, and had previously taken part in the internal control, risk management or audit of insurance companies or brokerage business for at least 5 years.
|Title||RAKBANK | Internal Controller Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on RAKBANK Jobs Site..