Radiographer Jobs in UAE 2021 | Mediclinic Hospital Dubai
Job: Full Time
To perform radiographic procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of patients in line with company standards and regulatory requirements.
- Perform routine radiographic procedures within set guidelines and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide professional guidance, care and support to patients.
- Maintain patient records according to policy and statutory requirements.
- Ensure patient safety principles and practices are complied with in line with patient care standards.
- Ensure equipment calibration and maintenance functions are performed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Radiology or Medical/Diagnostic Imaging or a Higher Diploma in Radiology (minimum 3 year duration) from an accredited institution.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Current clinical knowledge of radiology practices, industry trends and technologies.
- Operating Theatre radiological procedures.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Mediclinic Hospital
|Title||Radiographer Jobs in UAE 2021 | Mediclinic Hospital Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Mediclinic City Hospital|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Mediclinic Jobs Site..