Quality Assurance Manager - Gulf Cluster | Novartis Jobs in Dubai
Position: Quality Assurance Manager – Gulf Cluster
As a global company, the resources and opportunities for growth and development are plentiful including global and local cross functional careers, a diverse learning suite of thousands of programs & an in-house marketplace for rotations & project work.
- Ensure performing incoming duty of care check for imported finished goods of products within CPO QA release responsibility
- Batch number & its compliance with CoA/batch certificate
- Complete the Regulatory compliance checks for all received batches prior to release (Finished product shelf life: Registered / actual, should be checked together with Manufacture date/Expiry date/ Compliance of labelled storage conditions with registered storage Conditions/ safety label changes & artworks)
- A university degree in life science or related field with a minimum duration of Five years.
- Must be eligible to act as Qualified Person under local legislative requirements ( Licensed pharmacist)
- English fluent in speaking / writing
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Quality Assurance Manager – Gulf Cluster | Novartis Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Novartis Jobs Site..