QHSE Specialist Jobs in Donnington | Kuehne+Nagel Careers UK
Position: QSHE Specialist
The QSHE+ team are embedded in the business to provide training, advice and assurance across the contract in order to maintain legal, policy and contractual obligations. This role will see you providing the highest level of administration duties in support of various aspects of the QSHE+ Team.
- Maintenance of QSHE+ filing systems both electronic and manual
- Provide operational colleagues with relevant QSHE information through the QSHE+ communication system
- Provide support and cover for other QSHE+ administrative colleagues (SHE, L&D)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) (Essential) along with Numerate / data rational (Essential)
- Customer focused coupled with excellent communication skills and the ability to convey information at all levels
- Working knowledge of ISO standards (desired)
For more details, please visit…
|Title||QHSE Specialist Jobs in Donnington | Kuehne+Nagel Careers UK|
|Job Location||Donnington, Shropshire, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Kuehne+Nagel Jobs Site..