Qatar Airways | Airport Services Duty Officer Jobs in London Heathrow
Position: Airport Services Duty Officer
In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time department of flights.
- Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards
- Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff morale and discipline
- Relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level.
- Strong background in Airport or GHA Operations
- Good understanding of Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security Procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA.
Qatar Airways Company Q.C.S.C., operating as Qatar Airways, is the state-owned flag carrier airline of Qatar.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Qatar Airways | Airport Services Duty Officer Jobs in London Heathrow|
|Hiring Organization||Qatar Airways|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Qatar Airways Site..