Purchasing Manager | Kempinski Palm Jumeirah Dubai Careers
Position: Purchasing Manager (in English)
The overall scope of this role is to coordinate and manage all operations of the Purchasing, Receiving and Storeroom Department.
- Responsible for following and understanding all Kempinski Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for behaving in a professional and harmonious manner and following the Kempinski code of conduct.
- Responsible for maintaining a good relationship with business partners.
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and products.
- Ensuring that competitive bidding is taking place and that business is awarded fairly and ethically.
- Monitoring slow moving and dead stock as well as keeping the stock levels in accordance with operational needs.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Preferably in an international, luxury five-star hotel
- English – excellent communication skills
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Purchasing Manager | Kempinski Palm Jumeirah Dubai Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Kempinski Hotels Jobs Site..