Proposal Manager Jobs in Phoenix, AZ | Hill International
Job: Full Time
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Hill International, Inc. is an American construction consulting firm. Founded in 1976, the company’s corporate headquarters are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Hill provides program and project
The primary responsibility of the Proposal Manager is the management, writing, designing and production of competitive proposals and presentations for construction management, program management, project controls, and claims services. This position requires a commanding knowledge of the industry and exceptional writing skills combined with the ability to multi-task on multiple pursuits.
- Coordinates go/no-go decisions with Business Development staff.
- Attend pre-proposal meetings and/or interviews when requested.
- Work with Proposal & Graphics Director and Business Development staff to create effective schedules for writing and producing materials in a timely, resource-efficient manner.
- Develop non-technical proposal sections and tailor project descriptions and resumes as needed.
- Collect/draft technical proposal sections from past submissions or by research through individuals or other sources.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications, architecture, engineering, construction management or related field, or equivalent experience and training
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing, editing, and preparation of proposals, preferably in the A/E/C industry
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and in Adobe InDesign and Acrobat Professional.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Proposal Manager Jobs in Phoenix, AZ | Hill International|
|Hiring Organization||Hill International|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Hill International Jobs Site..