Position: Project Specialist
The Project Specialist is responsible for a dynamic portfolio of projects across Emirates Group from inception to successful implementation and adoption. They are also responsible for managing internal and external stakeholders including customers and vendors.
- Responsible for a dynamic portfolio of projects across Emirates Group from inception to successful implementation and adoption. Manage internal and external stakeholders including customers and vendors.
- Manages a number of strategic business projects across Emirates Group in compliance with practices, standards and processes defined by departmental and corporate PMO guideline
- Organises multiple projects/ priorities by breaking down into project plan assessing how much effort a particular task or project is going to take and assigns resources accordingly
- Champions relationships across team members and wider stakeholders to help drive business value
- dministration / General administration
- Minimum 6 years experience in project management, business improvement or productivity, management consultancy, or technology
- Degree in quantitative discipline such as business administrations / IT /engineering / economics / sciences (preferred)
- Certification in CAPM and/or PMP and/or PRINCE 2 Practitioner preferred
- Certification in Lean and/or Six Sigma a plus
|Title||Project Specialist, dnata Airport Operations Jobs in Dubai 2023|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Jobs Site..