Project Manager - IT Jobs in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim
Project Manager – IT
Job: Full Time
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, that as of 2015 owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa, with operations in 13 countries. The group was established by Majid Al Futtaim in 1992
A Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. The role holder plans, implements, coordinates and oversees large-scale IT projects and is responsible to plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage, and monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and budget targets are met The Project Manager is additionally responsible for the efficient management of project team, is a point of escalation, and helps to mitigate project risks. The role holder also serves as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Maintain organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans by implementing multi-disciplinary projects
- Manage the delivery of complex multi-disciplinary projects within agreed time and budget constraints
- Develop, update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing
- Review and revise proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing
- Manage assigned multi-disciplinary IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project
- Coordinate project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Bachelors degree in Computer or Information Science-related field required
- Master’s degree in same field is a plus
- 8-10 years of experience in IT and related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Project management and strategic planning
- Hands-on experience implementing end to end Projects in retail industry preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical skills, leadership and project management skills
- Experienced in influencing senior stakeholder level
- Expert in managing projects teams and expectations
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Majid Al Futtaim
|Title||Project Manager – IT Jobs in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim|
|Hiring Organization||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Majid Al Futtaim Jobs Site..