Professor/Associate Professor in Public International Law - Imam Malik College | Dubai Government Jobs
Professor/Associate Professor in Public International Law – Imam Malik College
Job: Full Time
- Teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Must be an active researcher
- Experience of supervising postgraduate students
- – Ability to teach in both Arabic and English
- Develop and deliver short professional courses
- The applicant must hold a PhD degree from an accredited university (England, Canada, USA, and Australia)
- Teaching experience at an internationally recognized university
- The ability to integrate technology into the curriculum
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Dubai Government
Professor/Associate Professor in Public International Law –
Imam Malik College | Dubai Government Jobs
|Hiring Organization||Dubai Government Human Resources Department|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Dubai Government Jobs Site..