Professional, Facilities Management Jobs in Dubai | JLL Careers
Position: Professional, Facilities Management Support
The Facilities Manager (FM) functions as the professional who assists the Account Director/ SFM in ensuring JLL IFM contract delivery. The FM is responsible for assisting in all aspects of client and occupier satisfaction, contact delivery, management of all hard and soft services, financial and supplier management and leading the JLL team where applicable.
- Client facing role and responsible for overseeing a transition project to assess the FM costs and operational effectiveness across a portfolio of sites
- Effective management of budget to meet client objectives supporting the finance team
- Work effectively as part of a project team transitioning financial processes. Work closely with the client project team to coordinate and escalate issues in a prompt manner.
- Familiarity with working with multiple stakeholders and ability to develop relationship at FM and C-suite level having good interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years’ direct FM experience delivering combined Hard and Soft services
- Experience of transitions, Sourcing and Tendering required.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in property, facilities operations or engineering desired, but not essential.
- Project Management or team delivery experience desired, but not essential.
|Title||Professional, Facilities Management Jobs in Dubai | JLL Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on JLL Jobs Site..