Production Planning | Samsung Jobs in Mawsons Way Newberry, SC
Production Planning Specialist
Job: Full Time
Mawsons Way Newberry, SC, USA
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions
Samsung Electronics Home Appliances is seeking a qualified Product Planning Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for the production planning and oversee tasks such as production scheduling, production progress management, short/mid/long term resources management, factory operation strategy, and customer delivery management
- Manage production planning master-data such as ERP and in-house system (FP+, MES, MP)
- Decide weekly production volumn considering in-house capacity, material availability, HQ strategy, sales plan, finished goods inventory level, delivery L/T, local labor law.
- Monitor upcoming 3month production forecast and analyze the potential risk. Coordinate with the respective departments and finalize solution to supply.
- Run daily production plan to fulfill weekly total production target considering productivity, daily capacity balance, material availability, customer delivery L/T, overtime work.
- Communicate with HQ and sales team to get information about short/mid/long term production requirement, current supply issue at customer end.
- Organize regular meeting with internal departments(purchasing, production, HR, finance, quality, tech team) to share HQ & sales team requirement and issue and find solution to clear current issue matter at supply point of view.
- Manage EOL(end of life) model production.(sales requirement, balance materials, final production schedule, other issues). Make countermeasure in joint efforts with all departments to avoid unusable material, excess finished goods stock.
- Bachelor’s degree required; major on industrial engineering, statistics,mathematics preferred
- Excellent communication skill(Speaking, Writing)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office software(Power point, word, excel)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and maintain work efficiency
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
US – Samsung Electronics
|Title||Production Planning Specialist | Samsung Jobs in Mawsons Way Newberry, SC|
|Hiring Organization||Samsung Electronics|
|Job Location||Mawsons Way Newberry, SC, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Samsung Electronics Jobs Site..