Product Specialist | Imdad Company Job Vacancies
Job: Full Time
For 28 years, imdad has been at the forefront of energy-based aesthetic medicine in the middle east, providing solutions to over 2,500 clinics, and serving them from 16 offices based in 8 countries across the region. We have been carefully selecting the technologies that are most suitable to cater to our region’s specific skin type demands, which has helped us become the comprehensive solutions provider that we are today.
Promoting and selling the company’s products to new and existing customers by visiting them regularly and constantly. Product Specialist tasks also involve performing certain after sales support functions such as conducting In-Service Training, follow up on the collection, and maintain a good relationship with customers
- Perform consultative method of sales with prospecting clients in either identifying or even creating the need for Imdad products and continuously updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements
- Schedule appointments, meeting existing and new customers in order to promote Imdad’s product and to determine other opportunities
- Generating and developing new client’s businesses accounts
- Perform professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while on the customer’s site. Applies successful negotiation and sales closure techniques
- Submit reports for sales and marketing on a weekly basis and timely manner
- Maintain excellent customer relationship with key decision-makers, doctors, key customer’s personnel and always work toward enhancing such relations
- Effective use of the company’s sales aids and marketing data to secure deals
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Biomedical Engineering, Bioscience, Nursing, Chemistry, veterinary (or any other science-related field)
- Candidates with up to 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Driving License + car
- Effective time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Imdad
|Title||Product Specialist | Imdad Company Job Vacancies|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Imdad Jobs Site..