Procurement Manager Jobs in London | Nike Careers UK
Position: Procurement Manager
As a Procurement Manager you are a key member of the new UK DC build project team with responsibility for the end to end sourcing and successful implementation of EMEA sourcing strategies. The ambition is clear: to build an innovative omni-channel DC encompassing the best innovation, automation and design.
- Create and implement innovative & cost effective local procurement strategies that incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within the industry
- Lead and develop key supplier relationships and integrate supplier expertise as appropriate to meet business strategy and deliver cost, timelines & process improvements
- A great communicator, able to convey your thoughts, ideas and opinions clearly and concisely face-to-face or virtually to all levels up and down stream.
- Proven ability to work in a large, matrixed organisation, successfully influencing others and building collaborative partnerships to deliver large scale cross-functional projects.
- A high-performance mentality: bias for action, drive for results while demonstrating positive attitude and enthusiasm and comfortable managing ambiguity.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Procurement Manager Jobs in London | Nike Careers UK|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Nike Jobs Site..