Procurement & Logistics Jobs in Dubai - Fuel | Emirates Careers
Position: Procurement & Logistics Specialist
To supervise and support a team of procurement professionals to ensure best possible Customer Relationship Management and Supplier Relationship Management practices are put into place during the procurement process. Monitor Suppliers’ compliance with contract terms and conditions, deliver routine attestations and reports. The job holder is also required to monitor Emirates compliance with contract terms and conditions with various commitments.
- Manage contract library and control document access. Ensure consistent record retention with a view to establishing a shared repository with suppliers.
- Facilitate timely problem resolution of contractual issues to minimise impact of service disruptions on Emirates, Coordinate appropriate reviews (including legal, Finance etc.)
- Provide support to the Manager Procurement and Logistics or Procurement and Logistics Manager in the implementation of agreed strategies to deliver the lowest total cost of ownership and / or acquisition for multiple groups of commodities and services.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Exposure to supervising major capital acquisitions and service contract tenders and leading negotiations.
- Supplier sourcing, evaluation and excellent influencing and negotiation skills
|Title||Procurement & Logistics Jobs in Dubai – Fuel | Emirates Careers|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on The Emirates Group Jobs Site..