Process Modeling Engineer Jobs in Staines | Wood Careers UK
Position: Process Modeling Engineer
Wood is currently searching for a Process Modeling Engineer for our Applied Intelligence group based in Staines. This person will be responsible for supporting the development, deployment, and maintenance of process simulation products. The ideal candidate will have a strong fluid dynamic, thermodynamic, and flow assurance knowledge.
- Configure, test, and calibrate proprietary dynamic multiphase hydraulic models to meet client specifications for a diverse array of projects
- Analyze data to assess model performance and incorporate client engineering data
- Interface with clients address needs and support engineering analysis using flow assurance modeling software.
- Bachelors, Master’s, or Ph.D in Chemical, Petroleum, or Mechanical Engineering preferred, with other engineering disciplines considered
- Sound technical knowledge of fluid mechanics, heat transfer, thermodynamics, etc
- Able to communicate effectively with strong written verbal and presentation skills
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Process Modeling Engineer Jobs in Staines | Wood Careers UK|
|Hiring Organization||Wood plc|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Wood plc Jobs Site..