Private Secretary for Finance ED | Careers at Bank of England
Position: Private Secretary for Finance ED
You will be responsible for day to day management of the team and for defining roles and responsibilities. You will develop your team through sharing information effectively, coaching and communicating a clear vision to ensure that your staff are productive, engaged and motivated to deliver the area’s aims.
- Commissioning, filtering, reviewing and synthesising information the CFO receives and presents;
- Working closely with the Finance COO in preparing and advising the CFO ahead of meetings;
- Ensuring work is in train to follow up on any actions; and provide colleagues with the vital background information for it to be effective;
- Significant prior experience of working within a Private Secretary capacity, supporting senior leaders and / or Executive Directors;
- A proactive self-starter who is able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with the wider team, and partners of varying levels of seniority.
- Experience of producing high quality documentation, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
The Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom and the model on which most modern central banks have been based. Established in 1694 to act as the English Government’s banker, and still one of the bankers for the Government of the United Kingdom, it is the world’s eighth-oldest bank.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Private Secretary for Finance ED | Careers at Bank of England|
|Hiring Organization||Bank of England|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Bank of England Site..