Principal Urban Designer Jobs in Manchester | AECOM Careers
Position: Principal Urban Designer
As an Associate Director, with a relevant urban design qualification and considerable project experience, you will deliver masterplans, urban design guidance, planning strategies, design & access statements and capacity studies for public and private sector clients.
- Demonstrate capacity for analysing, identifying and resolving complex problems;
- Lead on the development of appropriate design proposals and solutions reflecting the client’s brief and instructions;
- Structure and write reports in a clear, logical and concise manner;
- Relevant project experience and a good working knowledge of current urban design issues;
- Competence in the use of the full range of design‐focused packages including AutoCad, Revit, Rhino, Adobe CC and Sketch‐Up, as well as Microsoft Office suite;
- Confidence and competence in communicating both verbally and graphically
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Principal Urban Designer Jobs in Manchester | AECOM Careers|
|Job Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on AECOM Jobs Site..