Principal Engineer - Renewables in Dubai | Engie UAE Careers
Position: Principal Engineer-Renewables
- The role will involve being part of the core team of the Renewables Product Line in the Middle East to provide technical advisory services throughout the development, procurement, construction and operation phases of renewables projects.
- The services will include technical advisory work including owner’s engineer and independent engineer assignments for a range of customers spanning developers, financial institutions and government entities.
- The work will involve the management of complex commercial and technical projects, resourced from multiple internal business units, alongside the management of customer interfaces.
- These projects are expected to be mostly in solar PV but may also involve coordination of hybrid projects including wind, battery storage, CSP or other renewable projects.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Principal level experience (10+ years) in Power industry.
- Project management experience (7+years) within Solar PV industry.
- Clear communication in English.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Principal Engineer – Renewables in Dubai | Engie UAE Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Engie Jobs Site..