Principal Developer Jobs in Bristol | Redington UK Careers
Position: Principal Developer
As a principal developer at Redington you will be leading a technical area of our ADA platform (e.g. UI) building applications for both internal users (consultants and analysts) and our clients. We’re looking for a collaborative leader who will encourage creativity and efficiency whilst bringing your own expertise to the role.
- Experience within financial services/pensions/investment management
- Some experience with Azure and Serverless development – Ideally AWS Lambda
- Broader Microservices development experience
- Experience with DevOps
- Experienced in Typescript (ideally including React)
- Experienced in C# (ideally .Net Core)
- Well versed in database technologies such as Postgres, SQL Server and MongoDB
- A collaborative leader who’s comfortable taking responsibility for a technical area (e.g. UI)
|Title||Principal Developer Jobs in Bristol | Redington UK Careers|
|Job Location||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Redington Jobs Site..