Primary Instructional Coach Jobs in GEMS World Academy in Dubai
Position: Primary Instructional Coach
The key purpose of an Instructional Coach is to work with the Assistant Principals in supporting the operational leadership of the Academy by providing effective management for standards of achievement of all students within specific curriculum areas. In addition, the focus of this post is to lead on curriculum-specific aspects of teaching and learning
- To support the Senior Leadership and Middle Leadership Team by sharing responsibility for the policies and decision-making processes involved in the management of a specific pedagogical and curriculum area.
- To be available (onsite) for a minimum of 5 days out of term time during each academic year determined by the Principal (or a delegated member of staff). This can include, but is not limited to, new staff induction and orientation, designated CPD days, school events.
- Prepare and present reports, and lead on issues as directed by the Principal (e.g. curriculum plans and evaluation, target setting, data tracking/analysis, e-strategy, transition programmes).
- Respects confidentiality and maintains a non-evaluative role.
- Builds trusting relationships with teachers in order to allow for rigorous conversation, reflection, and inquiry around teaching practices.
- Respect other’s professionalism and ability to make decisions.
- Respected by colleagues.
- Highly skilled classroom practitioner.
|Title||Primary Instructional Coach Jobs in GEMS World Academy in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||GEMS World Academy|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on GEMS Education Jobs Site..