Practitioner Planning Engineer Jobs in Hartlepool | Jacobs Careers
Position: Practitioner Planning Engineer
Jacobs are recruiting for a Planning Engineer of Practitioner level to Join our EDF framework delivery team. The Generation Services business team supports our key client EDF Nuclear Generation with regards their nuclear fleet in the UK.
- The role will be based at Hartlepool Power Station and will require from time to time, business travel to UK sites/stations.
- Flexible working arrangements between office and home may be possible.
- In this role you will report to the Jacobs Operations Manager, but be accountable for project delivery directly to the client.
- Strong communication and organisational skills are a must with the ability to develop relationships and maintain effective networks and be results-focused tempered with a team-centred approach.
- Minimum of HNC/HND ideally in an Engineering discipline or relevant experience.
- Breadth of experience across whole project and programme lifecycle. (e.g. Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation/Commissioning processes).
- Experienced in the latest version of Primavera.
- Ability to develop, control, monitor, analyse and report on schedule related aspects for designated projects within a Portfolio.
|Title||Practitioner Planning Engineer Jobs in Hartlepool | Jacobs Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.|
|Job Location||Hartlepool, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Jacobs Jobs Site..