PMC Senior QAQC Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Wood Careers
Position: PMC Senior QAQC Engineer
Wood is currently seeking to recruit a competent Senior QAQC Engineer to join our ADNOC Gas Processing – pipeline portfolio project. In this role you will be responsible to monitor the effectiveness of project quality management systems.
- Manages the quality control and surveillance plan activities for the package, assigns planned surveillance activities to the team as required
- Holds weekly meetings with his EPC’s Quality Managers / Subcontractors as required
- Manages the Non – conformance report (NCR), Corrective Action Request (CAR), programs for the package with a direct link to the Project Management Consultant (PMC) Quality Manager on all issues
- Minimum Fifteen years of experience mainly being in oil and gas industry
- Five years’ experience in similar quality position
- Familiar with ISO 9000 standards
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||PMC Senior QAQC Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Wood Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Wood plc|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Wood Jobs Site..