Planner (Merchandising) - Retail Jobs in Dubai at Al Tayer Group
Job: Full Time
Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company established in 1979. Currently the group has operations in 6 countries in the Middle East, including nearly 200 stores and 23 showrooms in multiple markets in the Middle East.
The Planner (Merchandising) is responsible for developing and using a data-driven approach and collaborating with buying partners to maximize return on investment via OTB ownership. Focusing on sales and margin via driving profitable sales through development of seasonal and yearly product sales plans, including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting
- Partner with Inventory Planning, Buying, Finance, Commercial, and Digital business to develop the merchandise and OTB strategy
- Build and present the merchandise strategy and OTB for all brands and product groups including retail, distribution and digital, with forecast accuracy being of critical importance.
- Ensure the Merchandise Planning team partners with the Inventory Planning Team in order to drive Sell Through and maximize yield management.
- Deliver merchandise management policies, procedures and systems in line with relevant governance controls and oversight principles
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in a relevant field such as Business, Finance or Supply Chain is a requirement
- Minimum of 5+ years’ merchandise planning experience within a multi-channel retail organization
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Planner (Merchandising) – Retail Jobs in Dubai at Al Tayer Group|
|Hiring Organization||Al Tayer Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Al Tayer Group Jobs Site..