Urgent Pharmacist Jobs in UAE 2023 | Reem Hospital Careers
Position: Urgent Pharmacist
The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for proactively assisting in providing patients and clinical providers with therapeutic assessments and selected disease management, whilst working toward improving patient and clinical practice outcomes. The Technician will ensure the delivery of International standards of care in accordance with established National and International practices, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to developing Pharmacy service standards and ensure they are consistently met.
- Acting as a role model, they will deliver high clinical and operational performance standards by developing and supporting the Pharmacy Team.
- Collaborates with nursing and allied health staff at all levels, interdisciplinary teams, executive officers and other stakeholders in the development, implementation, and evaluation of programs and services.
- To market, promote and profile the service to patients, referrers and the general public and to undertake business development activities.
- Ensures the reporting of all adverse events, incidents and near misses.
- Diploma in Pharmacy program (Minimum two (2) years course duration).
- Maintains valid, current licensure from own country.
- BLS certification.
- Not less than 2 years as a Pharmacy Technician within an acute care hospital.
- Experience as a sales representative or in a drug store is not acceptable.
- Knowledge of UAE Health Regulations.
|Title||Urgent Pharmacist Jobs in UAE 2023 | Reem Hospital Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Reem Hospital|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Reem Hospital Jobs Site..