Pharmacist Jobs in Dubai 2022 | GMG Careers UAE
The role holder is responsible for providing customers with an effective pharmaceutical service by dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners as well as providing information to customers about medications and their use.
- Reviews customer’s prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed drugs, and to evaluate their suitability
- Provides the customer with information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage
- Compounds and dispenses medications as prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners
- Ensures understanding the customer’s needs by conducting necessary questioning and providing assistance when necessary
- Achieves sales targets by using sales techniques, up-selling and cross selling of all Super Care categories
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- License from : Dubai Health Authority, Health Authority – Abu Dhabi and Ministry of Health
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a registered pharmacist in UAE.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Pharmacist Jobs in Dubai 2022 | GMG Careers UAE|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on GMG Jobs Site..