Payments Compliance Manager Jobs in Amazon in Dubai
Position: Payments Compliance Manager
This role is part of a small team of compliance subject matter experts and project managers who work across legal, risk, operations, business, and technical teams to drive compliance risk management initiatives required to support the expansion of our compliance programs.
- Collaborate on new product initiatives or existing product expansions to understand product construct and business plans.
- Assess the impact of new regulations to amazon businesses, working across teams to translate regulatory requirements into implementable controls.
- Drive the creation and execution of expansion related project plans with minimal supervision, spotting risk and clearing blockers where necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in compliance program management within traditional or non-traditional financial services
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ability to translate complex issues for consumption by technical and non-technical audiences, including senior management and executives.
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status-quo and drive for results in ambiguous and fast paced environments.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Payments Compliance Manager Jobs in Amazon in Dubai|
|Job Location||AE, Dubai|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Jobs Site..