Patient Care Assistant in Children's Hospital in Oakland
Position: Patient Care Assistant
Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN), the Patient Care Assistant (PCA) assists with the needs of the unit, patient and family. The PCA role supports, supplements and/or compliments patient care provided by licensed nursing staff in acute care units by maintaining supplies, equipment and unit environment, performing clerical functions and assisting RNs in specific direct patient care tasks.
- Medical Assistant Certification, Certified Nursing Assistant Certification and/or post high school vocational/ specialized medical training certificate or completion of one year nursing school.
- Current American Health Association BLS-C.
- One year of hospital-related patient care experience.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Patient Care Assistant in Children’s Hospital in Oakland|
|Hiring Organization||Children’s Hospital in Oakland|
|Job Location||Oakland, CA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Children’s Hospital in Oakland Jobs Site..