Paralegal Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2922 | BFL Group Careers
Raytheon’s Office of General Counsel is seeking a pro-active, high performing Paralegal to join the law department for Raytheon MENA Group, located in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The Paralegal will report to the General Counsel for Raytheon Emirates and Raytheon Saudi Arabia and support lawyers and other professional staff specializing in international transactions and contract negotiations, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate the drafting, review, execution, and notarization or attestation of documents related to Middle East North Africa (MENA) legal entities
- Maintain compliance with filing deadlines and requirements and ensure filings are timely made.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pre-Law, Paralegal Studies, Applied Legal Studies or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience OR in absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
- At least five years of in-house legal, law firm, or other applicable experience
- Experience with managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and support complicated projects in a team environment.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Paralegal Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2922 | BFL Group Careers|
|Hiring Organization||BFL Group|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on BFL Group Jobs Site..