Position: Outpatient Coding Officer
The Outpatient Coding Officer is responsible for reviewing, interpreting and abstracting clinical information from medical records for the purposes of reimbursement, research and compliance utilizing established coding principles and protocols
- Expertise in medical record review to abstract information required to support accurate Outpatient coding
- Expertise in assigning accurate ICD-9-CM, CPT, DRG, HCPCS and other service codes for diagnosis and procedures performed in the Outpatient setting.
- Applying advanced knowledge of medical terminology , anatomy and physiology, treatment modalities , diagnostic test, medications
- Adhere to the HAAD Claims and Adjudication rules and coding guidelines
- Acts as a resource when necessary for billing, pre-authorization and reimbursement issues and Inpatient coding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills while interacting with physicians, nurses and other staffs.
- Be a mentor for the team members and work with team to ensure high level of accuracy.
- Ensure high level of patient data confidentiality.
- Knowledge on Diagnosis related grouping
|Title||Outpatient Coding Officer Jobs in UAE | Kanad Hospital Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Kanad Hospital|
|Job Location||Al Ain, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Kanad Hospital Jobs Site..