Position: Operations Control Senior Officer
The Operations Controller (OC) is responsible for functional oversight of all actions and decisions within the Network Control Centre (NCC) and for all flight operations including Irregular Operations (IRROPS). The OC works with representatives of all departments in the NCC to maintain a safe and timely schedule
- Monitor all flights to ensure flydubai network integrity.
- Align flying programme in line with operational and maintenance requirements.
- Exercise operational control and flight supervision. Decide on initiation, continuation, diversion, and cancellation of flights due to operational or environmental factors.
- Arrange and coordinate the re-routing and/or re-planning of flights as necessary.
- Provide guidance and assistance to all the NCC personnel and contract service providers dealing with technical/mechanical defects and any other aircraft support services issues.
- University Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of CAP371
- Flight planning is advantageous
- Ability to decipher weather reports and NOTAMS
- Knowledge of aircraft performance
|Title||Operations Control Senior Officer Jobs in Dubai | flyDubai Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on flyDubai Jobs Site..