Operational Listings Writer Jobs in London | Ericsson Careers UK
Position: Operational Listings Writer
We are looking for an operational listings writers to work in our BBC operations team. The role entails staying on top of live programmes and reacting optimally to breaking events in liaison with the Playout editor, updating schedules rapidly when broadcasters make late changes and responding to queries from Red Bee staff and clients.
- Carry out duties meticulously, where appropriate writing detailed handovers to colleagues at the end of each shift.
- Collaborate closely with the production manager and other team members to ensure the smooth flow of information.
- Communicate progress to the production manager and handle workload efficiently to ensure that cover is possible in the case of absences.
- First-class sub-editing skills, including excellent spelling and attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of media, including on-demand services and the future media landscape.
- Broad general knowledge.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Operational Listings Writer Jobs in London | Ericsson Careers UK|
|Job Location||London, Uk|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Ericsson Jobs Site..