Operational Analyst – Banking, Payments & Innovation | BoE Jobs
Position: Operational Analyst – Banking, Payments & Innovation
You will be required to support the SPO manager and other SPO analysts in developing the SPO team. This will be achieved through sharing information effectively, mentoring staff, and clearly delegating actions to ensure that staff are productive, engaged and motivated to deliver the area’s aims.
- The Analyst will be required to work alongside and closely with other SPO Operational Analysts.
- Analysis work can also be initiated from external industry or market changes.
- The Analyst will be expected to own or input to some cyclical tasks and complete them to deadlines e.g. Risk Register Reviews or annual payment system code of conduct work.
- The job holder is expected to become a subject matter expert in SPO’s work and the systems it uses (e.g. T24, SAA, FCRM) as well as have a good understanding of market initiatives or changes which may impact the area’s work.
- Knowledge of Market’s and Banking’s change management processes.
- The jobholder will need to think broadly to complete robust and thorough analysis and identify the key impacts and risks for SPO.
The Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom and the model on which most modern central banks have been based. Established in 1694 to act as the English Government’s banker, and still one of the bankers for the Government of the United Kingdom, it is the world’s eighth-oldest bank.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Operational Analyst – Banking, Payments & Innovation | BoE Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Bank of England|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Bank of England Site..