Onboarding Manager Jobs in Bridgeport, NJ | Clean Harbors Careers
Job: Full Time
40-years of sustainability in action.At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
The Onboarding Manager is responsible for executing regional onboarding and training initiatives to prepare new employees for work readiness, supporting the growth of the region. They will foster a positive employment relationship with Clean Harbors, while promoting proper equipment operation and compliance with environmental, transportation, health and safety issues/requirements for a variety of field positions. The Manager will maintain collaborative relationships with corporate talent acquisition, central training and other regional onboarding centers of excellence. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition and Onboarding.
- Process improve, finding efficiencies in the overall Onboarding experience to provide white-glove candidate experience.
- Properly prepare hiring managers for the new employee experience.
- Liaise between human resources, talent acquisition and hiring managers to ensure a consistent and quality experience.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to create seamless transitions within the Onboarding process.
- Regular communication between the onboarding person and new hire from time of acceptance through their start date.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 years of Human Resources, Recruiting or Onboarding experience.
- Knowledge of field hourly labor and/or commercial driving responsibilities, preferably in the environmental services industry.
- Strong work ethic; adept at working independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in diverse, physical conditions and lift up to 35 lbs.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
US – Clean Harbors
|Title||Onboarding Manager Jobs in Bridgeport, NJ | Clean Harbors Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Clean Harbors|
|Job Location||Bridgeport, NJ|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Clean Harbors Jobs Site..